- Job description :
-General general production costs (depreciation costs of fixed assets, CCDC, prepaid expenses), direct costs (main and secondary raw materials, etc.), processing costs, wage costs … each product object, each workshop, and each stage to serve as a basis for calculating product costs;
- Based on the declaration of norms to calculate the planned cost, rated cost and actual cost;
- Control the price of each product according to each production order;
- Adjust the price according to cost fluctuations;
-Ensure the arising operations are properly accounted according to the accounting standards regime;
- Organize the evaluation of unfinished products in a scientific manner, which serves as a basis for accounting costs in a complete and accurate period.
- Make a summary table of analysis of production efficiency by each production order (Actual cost versus planned cost)
- Periodically make reports as required:
- Production report: NVL demand report, NVL usage report,
- Report on cost structure of cost: direct cost of raw materials, consumable materials, processing cost, salary cost, allocation cost …
-Control the consumption of raw materials to ensure the prescribed norms;
- Supporting to guide related employees to perform operations related to production costs and exact inventories
-Collecting with the accounting manager to complete the analysis of profit and loss statement by period
- Experience in working as an accountant from 01 year experience or more
- College of accounting or higher
- Proficient in using accounting software.
- Fluency in Microsoft word, Excel.
- – Making up all kinds of tables required by the job.
- Skill in making, implementing, and monitoring plan implementation
Phone: 0221.3810.705 met with Ms. Bar
Or send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org