I. Job position: PR-IR staff (01 person)
II. Working place: Thuan Duc Office, 6th floor of IPH building, 241 Xuan Thuy street, Cau Giay, Hanoi
III. Job description:
• Working and coordinating with parties including investors, partners, shareholders, depository centers, stock exchanges, securities companies, fund management companies, newspapers …
• Performing the function of information bridge between the Board of Directors of the Company, shareholders, investors and partners.
• Communication, business promotion through online channels, newspapers … Internal communication of the Company, updating the Company’s activities news on the Website
• Coordinating in disclosing information as prescribed, making periodic reports.
• Coordinating to organize the General Meeting of Shareholders, roadshow, making documents for issuing securities, listing …
• Analysis of business and financial indicators of the Company.
• Coordinating the organization of events in the Company as well as participating in external events and conferences.
• Update articles, external reports on the Company and promptly report to the Board of Management.
• Other duties as required by the Board of Directors and the division of Room Manager.
IV. Job requirements:
• Age: under 35
• Qualifications: Bachelor degree (above) in business finance, economics, business administration, foreign trade. Having knowledge about finance and securities.
• Knowledge / Experience: Minimum of 02 years of experience in finance, securities, economics.
• Fluency in office computer (word, excel, powerpoint).
• Ability to present and communicate well.
• English: Can use English fluently in all 4 skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing.
• Good communication, teamwork, time management.
Attitude and personality:
• Discipline, honesty, high responsibility, information security.
• Enthusiastic, ethical, mature, confident in communication.
• Able to work independently, work in groups well and work under pressure.
• Fully entitled to benefits under the labor law (health insurance & social insurance), travel, health care and other benefits in accordance with the Labor Code.
• Wage agreement.
• Modern working environment, professional, with many opportunities for training, professional development, skills, career advancement opportunities.
Call 0221.3810.705 to meet Ms. Thanh for more information or send your CV to email: email@example.com