- Job description :
- Checking all the detailed and synthetic books to ensure the arising balance
- Check arising transactions, promptly notify accounting errors;
- Ensuring the accounting works comply with the accounting standards;
- Control the analysis of revenue streams
- Control cost structure, give warnings about abnormal expense flows
-Receiving payment plans of accountants, summing up payment plans by month / week to send to the Capital Committee
- Exactly checking the settlement of processing debt
-Check and check control of administrative documents;
- Organize the management and storage of scientific management documents
- Other requirements:
- At least 02 years’ experience in general accounting position at a manufacturing company;
- University accounting major or higher
- Proficient in using accounting software.
- Fluency in Microsoft word, Excel.
- Make good kinds of tables as required by the job.
- Skill in making, implementing, and monitoring plan implementation
- Proficient at least two parts accounting practice.
- Understand accounting standards and regimes
- Current tax laws and tax accounting
- Honest, careful, responsible, logical thinking
Phone: 0221.3810.705 met with Ms. Bar
Or send your CV to email: email@example.com