- Job description :
- Balance the plan of sales, expenses, monthly taxes
- Checking all the detailed and synthetic books to ensure the arising balance
- Control reasonable expenses in accordance with the tax law.
- Warning of tax risks
‘- Make periodic report of settlement of import and export activities in accordance with the customs law.
Making and checking:
- Monthly VAT declaration
- Temporarily calculated PIT
- Report on quarterly invoice usage
- Contractor tax returns
- Finalization of PIT
Submit to the tax authorities
- Check, control and perfect the set of documents to ensure the reasonableness of deductible expenses as prescribed by the Tax Law;
- At least 02 years’ experience in general accounting position at a manufacturing company;
- University accounting major or higher
- Proficient in using accounting software.
- Fluency in Microsoft word, Excel.
- Make good kinds of tables as required by the job.
- Skill in making, implementing, and monitoring plan implementation
- Proficient at least two parts accounting practice.
- Current tax laws and tax accounting
- Honest, careful, responsible, logical thinking
Phone: 0221.3810.705 met with Ms.Thanh
Or send your CV to email: email@example.com