1. Consulting, advising and assisting the Board of Directors on recruitment and training at the factories
2. Managing personnel recruitment
– Developing human resources and recruitment plan
– Developing recruitment process / policy
– Develop a tool to evaluate candidates in the selection process
– Provide personnel for the entire company on demand
– Managing personnel recruitment procedures until the candidate passes the training and probationary period.
3. Managing the training work
– Making training plan by month and year
– Develop and design internal training programs in addition to framework programs
– Search and select appropriate training service providers to organize external training courses
– Organizing the class: Managing learning materials (paper, books, books, lecture slides, ebooks, …), teaching aids (tables, microphones, computers, projectors, …), arranging situations Case support lectures, exercises
– Collect assessments, feedback on the course and improve the quality and learning efficiency of personnel in the enterprise
– Management of training information.
Experience: At least 03 years of experience in the position of Team Leader, Head of Recruitment, Training, and Administration.
Office IT: Proficient
Understand the knowledge of recruiting and training operations
Understanding labor laws
Skills: communication, presentation, teaching, teambuilidng
Resistant to high pressure of work, with the spirit of market demand, responsibility, honesty, drastic work.
Contact: Send CV by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org